Kick-start your anti-aging ritual with a smoothing, reparative boost from Phyto-Active Enzyme Cream Cleanser. Clearing and refining any surface impurities with exfoliating papaya enzymes, skin is perfectly prepped to receive the reparative benefits of firming plant stem cells and peptides, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Suitable for all skin types
- Repairing: With impurities cleansed away, reparative, nourishing peptides and plant stem cells get to work, for a firmer, plumped, age-defying effect.
- Smoothing: Exfoliating enzymes refine and smooth skin’s texture, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Restoring: A reparative complex including plant stem cells fortifies skin’s strength and moisture barrier.
- Plant Stem Cells: Anti-inflammatory and anti-aging, they firm and strengthen skin from within.
- Papain: Derived from papaya, enzymatic action smooths skin and helps blur imperfections.
- Tripeptide: A potent peptide stimulating firming and hydration.
Pump a small amount of cleanser into clean hands, then gently massage across moistened face, avoiding the eye area, using light circular motions for around 60 seconds. Rinse thoroughly using warm water. Pat dry with a clean towel.
Can be used AM and/or PM. Cleansing is the essential first step in all skincare routines. Follow with your favorite toner or mist, and serum.
- Use HA-Revive Hyaluronic Hydrator to replenish and restore hydration to skin.
- Apply Phyto-Active Eye Serum to help firm and hydrate the delicate eye area.
- For a youth-boosted glow, Phyto-Active Firming Mask is a luxurious and nourishing mask infused with platinum extract to restore, firm, and brighten skin.
Did you know?
When it comes to cleansing, opting for an enzyme-enriched formulation has multiple benefits. Enzymes essentially act like catalysts for reaction - supporting exfoliation by ungluing the bonds between dead skin cells which causes it to then be easily sloughed off. And, they do this without disrupting your skin’s pH, making them appropriate for even sensitive skin types, and just that little bit gentler than chemical exfoliants.
Derived from papaya, papain has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Its enzymatic action helps refine skin and helps blur imperfections, removing pore-clogging dead skin cells for a smooth start to your skincare routine.